Wednesday 7 March 2018

Why I Purchased a Bar Bending Machine (Manual/Automatic) at Bellstone?

Bar Bending Machine

My Search for a Branded Bar Bending Machine

Friends, let me tell you that I am running a construction company with the office across the country. I have a number of the construction sites operational round the clock. I prefer doing smart work with the help of hi-tech machines and skilled workers. Last year I decided to buy a few bar bending machines for the convenience of my workers and to increase the productivity. 

I was in the search of a dependable company selling the different type of the bar bending machines with after sales services. I visited online and explored the web deeply. I came across a number of the online shopping store but was not satisfied by any. Finally, I found Bellstone Online powered and promoted by a renowned manufacturer of the widest range of the industrial products Bellstone Hi-Tech International.

After exploring the various categories, I noticed the highly sought categories like Safety, Instrumentation, Valves, Tools, Machinery, Electrical, and Laboratory. I discovered branded bar bending machine page and read the relevant information carefully.

The incredible Bellstone Bar Bending Machine Range: upto 32MM

It is obligatory to make sure you purchase the products like bar bending machine only from a trusted source because it is a costly and a daily use tool. I placed the order for two quantity of Bellstone Bar Bending Machine Range: upto 32MM with credit card payment. I availed up to 35 percent discount on the selling price with free shipping at my construction site. 

Bellstone Bar Bending Machine Range: upto 32MM - Description

The durable and useful Bellstone Bar Bending Machine Range: up to 32MM has worm wheel and adopting worm (endless screw); strong free bending and reliable driving. Manual shifting yoke is fixed; speed governing is really fast and convenient. The disassembling hole is equipped with the operation disk. The maintenance is very easy. For the feeding, a striker plate is equipped with the rolling stick. It has the long operational life.

Specification - Bellstone Bar Bending Machine Range: up to 32MM
Brand – Bellstone  Weight - 415 kg
Colour – Yellow     Model - BHI GW-40
Power of Electric Motor - 3 kW   Type – Mechanical
Bending Range - up to 32 mm 

Bellstone Hi-Tech International – the Best Industrial Machinery Store

The delivery was done two days before the promised shipping time. I was really astonished by the Bellstone services.  It is much better and advantageous over the traditional way of purchasing product and services to meet the different kind of the household and industrial tool, manual and automatic machine needs. Today it becomes very difficult to decide the most reliable and service-oriented platform for the purchases.

The policies of Bellstone related to Returns, Refund, Shipping, and Warranty are truly distinctive. They believe in customer satisfaction more than making more profit. With the high-quality industrial products and committed services, Bellstone Hitech International has achieved tremendous success in a very short period of time and has become the Best Industrial Machinery Store in India.  

Visit Also for Buy Concrete Mixer Machine at Bellstone Hitech International.

No comments:

Post a Comment